In an effort to help reduce any confusion regarding our shipping policies, we’ve compiled this list of frequently asked questions.
*Free shipping includes freight to a business address with a forklift/loading dock or the nearest freight terminal of our carriers. Terminal delivery will allow you to pick up your attachment at your convenience once it arrives. Residential delivery is also available at an additional cost. For additional info on terminal locations or other shipping questions, fill out the contact form and we’ll be happy to discuss options with you. Free shipping is to the lower 48 only, additional charges will apply to CA shipments.
- My address is a farm, does that qualify as a business address?
- No, we’ve attempted several times to treat farms as commercial addresses and have been rebilled by the LTL carriers as residential delivery.
- I run a business from my home, does that qualify as a business address?
- No, if there is a living residence on the property, it will be classified as residential by LTL carriers.
- I frequently have freight delivered to my home with no additional charges and have equipment to unload it, why do you charge extra for residential delivery?
- While other businesses may include residential delivery costs in their pricing, we prefer to give our customers the best possible pricing available rather than inflate them to cover the additional cost that LTL carriers charge for residential delivery. We’re happy to send our attachments to your home and we do not make anything extra on residential deliveries, we just charge you what the LTL carriers charge us for that service.
- How do terminal pick ups work?
- Once your attachment has arrived at the destination terminal or branch, the carrier will call you to let you know that it has arrived and you can schedule pick up with them at that point. They will have equipment there to load your attachment into your vehicle or on to a trailer.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions regarding these policies or if you would like to know where the nearest terminal is for pick up. Discussing shipping details prior to order is always preferred.