CRI Industrial Skid Steer Stump Grapples
Looking for the heaviest duty stump grapple on the market? Look no further. Featuring 3/4″ grapple arms, torsion tube design, stress-proof pins, fully welded construction and 3/8 GR50 American Steel body and mount, this stump grapple is built to last even under the harshest conditions. The Cold Roll Industrial bucket mouth has an additional 3/4″ reinforcement creating 1 3/8″ of steel with the tooth plate to complete even the most challenging jobs. The bolt on tooth plate can also quickly be removed (or replaced when necessary) for precision bucket work where standard buckets won’t fit. Bucket depth is 40″. These also work extremely well for digging holes for new trees and shrubs. Although this grapple is built to completely different standards than our competition, it will still work great on smaller skid steers.
- Fully Welded Construction
- Torsion Tube Design
- Full 3/8″ GR50 American Steel Body and Mount
- Grease zerks on all pivot points
- Stress-proof pins (88,000 PSI yield strength compared to 32-54k PSI for standard 1018 pins, also they feature a Brinell Hardness nearly twice as high as 1018)
- Hydraulic cylinder capable of producing nearly 10,000 lbs of force
- 3/4″ Grapple Arms
- 3/4″ Tooth Plate
- Removable and Replaceable Teeth
- Ingress/Egress Steps
- 12″ Bucket Mouth
- 40″ Bucket Depth
- Includes 1/2″ Flat Face Couplers and 5800 PSI Hydraulic Hoses
- Requires Skid Steer Quick Attach (SAE J2513, ISO 24410) mounting system commonly found on most Skid Steers.
$2454.00 + $200.00 Business Freight in Cont. U.S.*
*Business freight price incldues shipping to a business address or freight terminal where you can pick up the attachment at your convenience. Business freight requires loading dock or forklift. Additional charges may apply for limited access, liftgate and residential delivery. Please visit our Shipping FAQ page for additonal information.